Terms and conditions apply
- The winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 or over
- In order to be eligible for entry, the entrant must have booked and travelled on Etihad's Economy, Business or First Class service between 1st January 2012 and 31st March 2012
- One entry per flight booking
- The closing date for entries is 00:01 GMT on 1st April 2012 and no entries will be accepted after that date
- Flights must be booked to/from one of Etihad's 70 destinations- this does not include code share partners
- Winner will need proof of travel/booking- including class of travel, date of travel and destination
- In order to enter the competition, entrants should email their booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entrants must provide at least one valid contact telephone number and an email address
- The competition is not open to employees, employees' immediate relations and / or associated agencies of Etihad Airways or Manchester City Football Club Limited (the "Club")
- Etihad and the Club do not accept responsibility for lost, damaged or incomplete entries
- Etihad's decision is final and have the right to disqualify entrants if they do not meet the specified terms and conditions
- The winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries. In the event that the winner is unable to attend the training session, another winner will be chosen.
- The prize includes: Exclusive half day behind-the-scenes experience at the Manchester City training ground for 2 people. Warm up session by MCFC fitness coaches, meet and greet the manager and senior coaching staff. Also included is a tour of the Etihad Stadium. A full home kit will be provided for each participant, but each participant should bring their own suitable footwear. Accommodation, subsistence, expenses and travel to and from Manchester is not included. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Club Manager appearance is subject to availability and will be confirmed closer to the time by the Club
- The winner will be notified at least 7 days before the training session
- The winner will be notified by telephone after 00:01 GMT on 1st April 2012. If the winner cannot be contacted by 23:59 GMT on 9th April 2012, an alternative winner may be selected instead.
- Entry in to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding
- Etihad Airways reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules
- Entry in to the competition authorises the Club and Etihad Airways to publish the name of the winner
- The training session will take place in April or May 2012. The exact date will be confirmed nearer the time. The date and time is subject to change and Etihad Airways and/or the Club accept no responsibility in the event of such change
- The Club and Etihad Airways reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time without incurring liability
- Winners agree to have publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by Manchester City and/or Etihad Airways
- Neither the Club nor Etihad Airways shall be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Neither the Club nor Etihad Airways accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Etihad Airways for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of negligence.
- The promoters are Etihad Airways, P.O. Box 35566, New Etihad Head Office, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- The decision of Etihad Airways is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law.